Scope of the use of personal information
We will use the personal information obtained from you for the following purposes:
1. Operate the system for management of the Members necessary to use the Service,
2. Operate the system for increased convenience of the Service,
3. Provide you with information which is necessary for you to use the Service, including maintenance information and important notice,
4. Provide you with e-mail magazine and other notice which may make the Service useful to you,
5. Provide our reply to your questions and inquiries concerning the Service,
6. Deliver targeting advertisement by using the information about your behavior, gender and access history on the Service,
7. Make and use statistical information on the Service to the extent specific individual users cannot be identified,
8. Link and share information with our other services,
9. Analyze and examine the data as per necessary for new development of the Service, and
10. Provide information to our business partners to the extent such provision shall not enable identification of specific users, and shall be within the scope permitted by the member concerned (for example, when delivering postings to a news site of another company, we will use member’s registered nicknames).
Restrictions on the use of personal information
In the management of personal information, we will not handle your personal information without your consent or beyond the allowable scope of use, except when such handling falls under any of the following cases:
1. It is executed according to applicable laws, 2. The users concerned agree to the handling, 3. It is required to protect the life, health and safety or property of an individual, and it would be practically difficult to obtain users' consent, 4. It is specifically necessary to improve public health or promote welfare of children, and it would be difficult to obtain users' consent, 5. It is necessary to cooperate with national or local agencies or any person entrusted by national or local agencies for executing administrative work provided by laws, and it would be difficult to obtain users' consent, 6. A claim is made which falls under a case provided in Article 4 of the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunication Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders, and we consider that the claim is legitimate, and 7. We entrust handling of personal information to a third party within the scope specified in the “Purposes to Use Personal Information” but only to the extent necessary for execution of our business (provided, however, that the information to be provided shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary for the entrustment, and we will use maximum control over the third party contractor).
Changes concerning the use of personal information
If any change occurs concerning the use of personal information, we will give notice of the change to the users concerned, and officially announce the change.
Correction and deletion of personal information
If requested by the user concerned or his/her attorney for correction or deletion of applicable personal information, we will investigate the information within a reasonable period, and correct or delete the same to the extent necessary for execution of business. Minor and ordinary corrections may be made by the user directly om the members' page.
Cookie and access log
3-55-7 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0051, Japan